Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre released from Kirikiri prison
Mercy Aigbe’s husband, Lanre Gentry has been released from Kirikiri prison.
He regained his freedom on Tuesday after being detained for seven days for alleged assault on his wife.
Upon his release, Lanre, accused of domestic violence, said he has something to reveal to the world.
He disclosed this via an Instagram account with his name @asiwajulanregentry
He wrote: “I have something to tell the world about my prison life and how it happened.
“Watch out for my story.”
Top Posts Today
- Jane Emoka’s Lesb!an video leaks, Lady behind Miss Anambra cucumber video (18+ Video)
- Check Out This Heavy Set Lady Dressed In All WhiteSpotted in A Nightclub, Yay Or Nay? (PHOTO)
- See the realistic er*tic s*x robot that Org*sms and even remembers your birthday
- Read what Olamide had to say about Efe Ejeba’s career in music (Video)
- EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm (Photos)